Summary: Practice different workplace skills by roleplaying with an AI-powered avatar.
Demo of the feature
- From the main menu, enter the 'Roleplay with AI Avatars' room
- Enter your name and follow the instructions
- Select which type of roleplay you want to do
- Press the 'Start' button
- Wait for the avatar to stop speaking before replying
- While ‘Submit Reply’ is displayed on the button you can start talking
- Once you have finished your reply, press the 'Submit Reply' button
- You can get AI-powered feedback after you press the 'End' button (the 'End' button shows after a couple of replies)
To change avatar:
- Navigate to the 'Roleplay Type' section
- Select the 'Change Avatar' button to the left of the main panel
- Select one of the avatars to roleplay with
You can also practice speaking on a conference call, where there is no avatar in the room with you.
Conversation transcript, feedback, and score
To get the transcript, feedback, and score:
- Press the 'Save Feedback and Transcript' button that appears after you press the 'End' and 'Get Feedback' buttons
- Log in to your learning platform
- Navigate to the 'Results' section
- Click on one of your transcripts to see the score, feedback, and transcript, as shown below:
Custom roleplay prompts (for organizations)
Add up to 6 custom roleplay prompts for your organization so your employees or students can practice specific roleplay scenarios, based on your learning objectives.
- Login to your admin dashboard
- Navigate to the 'Custom AI Chat Prompts' tab, as shown below
- Fill in the prompt information (so that the avatar understands the situation you are practicing)
- Submit the prompt. Create up to 6 prompts
- Any employee or student added to your organization can now access these custom prompts in the 'Custom Roleplay Prompts' section, as shown below
- You can edit or delete custom prompts from the admin dashboard
You can change the language of the roleplay in the setup instructions. Press the 'Change Language' button, which is to the left of the main panel.
Current languages we support: