Summary: Record the audio of your speech and save it so that you can listen back to it later.
In all rooms with Speech Analysis, as well as other rooms, you'll be able to record your speech and save it.
- To start the recording, use the 'Start Analyse' or 'Record' buttons which are located in most VR rooms.
- To stop the recording, press the stop button, which will be located in the same position as the start record button.
- Now press the 'Save / Upload Speech' button and follow the instructions
There are two ways to access the saved recordings:
- In your VR headset, in the Slides, Progress, and Recordings room (as shown below)
- In the online portal, if you have access to it. Navigate to the 'Resources' -> 'Voice Recordings' tab (as shown below).