Summary: Receive feedback on your speech after you have delivered it. You'll receive feedback on eye contact, pace of speech, hesitation words, volume, and other aspects.
This feature is available in most VR rooms. It is unlocked when you purchase a course or have a business / educational code.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Enter the room and press the 'Analyse' button
- Read the instructions which are now displayed and press 'Begin' to start the speech analysis
- Speak for 1 minute or more (the longer you speak, the more accurate the results are)
- When you've finished your speech, press the 'Stop' button
- Your speech analysis results will be shown in a panel
- To listen to your speech, press the 'Play' button. To save it and listen back to it later, press 'Save'. This is discussed in more detail in the 'Record & Save Speeches' section.
- Your speech needs to be longer than 15 seconds for the analysis to be recorded and displayed in the 'Slides, Progress and Recordings' room.