Skip to main content
How can I share my certificate on LinkedIn?
- Log in to your LinkedIn account, then go to your profile.
- On the right, in the Add profile section dropdown, choose Background and then select the drop-down triangle next to Licenses & Certifications.
- In Name, enter the name of the course or program.
- In Issuing Organization, enter "VirtualSpeech".
- (Optional) In Issue Date, enter the time period during which you earned the certification.
- (Optional) Select the checkbox This certification does not expire.
- You can leave the Credential ID field empty.
- In Certification URL, enter the URL for your certificate (which you should have received in an email after requesting it).