Summary: View your notes in the virtual room with you. The notes automatically scroll at a speed that can be changed.
If you don't have any notes to practice with, you can use one of our sample speech transcripts.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the VirtualSpeech app
- Visit https://virtualspeech.com/upload-notes
- Copy and paste your notes into the "Paste notes here" field
- Enter your email address and app code
- Open the app and your notes will be downloaded
- The "Open Notes" button will now appear in various rooms
- Speed up or slow down the scroll speed of your notes
- Close the autocue panel by pressing the "Close Notes" button, which is in the same location as the "Open Notes" button.