Summary: Upload your presentation slides into the VR app, so that you can practice delivering a presentation in VR with your own slides.
If you don't have any slides to practice with, you can download one of our sample slide decks.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the VirtualSpeech app
- Visit https://virtualspeech.com/upload-slides
- Enter your email address and app code
- Upload a PDF version of your presentation slides using the form
- Open the VirtualSpeech app
- Your slides will automatically be downloaded to the app
- Access your slides in the app
To change your slides within the app, use the 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons located around the presentation slides.
Note: Small fonts can be hard to read in VR - we recommend using 24 point font size as the minimum size.
Uploading multiple presentations to the app
If you have uploaded multiple presentations to the app, you can choose which one is loaded into the virtual room. To do this, enter the 'Slides, Progress and Recordings' room, press the 'Presentations' button and pick the presentation you want to practice with.
When you select the presentation, a preview image showing the first slide of that presentation is displayed on the right.