Summary: Add your presentation slides to the VR app, so that you can practice delivering a presentation with them.
Demo of the feature
If you don't have any slides to practice with, you can use one of our sample decks in the app.
- Visit https://virtualspeech.com/upload-slides
- Enter your email address and app code
- Upload a PDF version of your presentation slides using the form
- Open the VirtualSpeech app
- In the VirtualSpeech app main menu, your slides will download to the app. If they do not, enter any room and return to the main menu - this should trigger the download
- You can store up to 15 PDF presentations in the app at one time
To change your slides within the app, use the 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons located around the presentation slides.
Note: Small fonts can be hard to read in VR - we recommend using 24 point font size as the minimum size.