Summary: Add your presentation slides to the VR app, so that you can practice delivering a presentation with them.
Demo of the feature
If you don't have any slides to practice with, you can use one of our sample decks in the app.
- Visit www.virtualspeech.com/uploads
- Enter your email address and app code to log in
- Upload a PDF version of your presentation slides using the form
- Open the VirtualSpeech app and access your slides
- You can store up to 15 PDF presentations in the app at one time
To change your slides within the app, use the 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons located around the presentation slides.
Note: Small fonts can be hard to read in VR - we recommend using a 24-point font size as the minimum size.
Moving your slides
You can move your slides around the room when practicing so that they are in a more suitable position to rehearse with.
- Point your left-hand controller at the slides
- Press and hold the controller trigger button
- Move the slides
- Use the controller joystick to move the slides closer/further from you