Summary: Add your custom audio or text questions to the VirtualSpeech app. These questions will be asked by an avatar or the audience in VR rooms. An example use case might be if you want to practice answering specific audience questions after a presentation.
Demo of the feature
- (Optional) Record your audio questions [*]
- Visit https://virtualspeech.com/upload-questions
- Enter your email address and app code
- Add your questions in audio (Mp3, Wav, or Ogg) or text format.
- Open the VR app and your questions will download in the main menu
- Enter a room and press the 'Custom Questions' button
- Use the "Next Question" button to go to the next question
[*] You can record questions using our free voice recorder: Online Voice Recorder