Summary: Add your custom audio or text questions to the VirtualSpeech app. These questions will be asked by an avatar or the audience in VR rooms. An example use case might be if you want to practice answering specific audience questions after a presentation.
Use this feature if you want to add custom questions during an interview, sales pitch, or to answer questions at the end of a presentation.
- (Optional) Record your audio questions [*]
- Visit https://virtualspeech.com/upload-questions
- Enter your email address and app code
- Add your questions in audio (Mp3, Wav, or Ogg) or text format.
- Open the VR app and your questions will be downloaded
- Listen to your questions in specific VR rooms
- Use the "Next Question" button to cycle through questions
[*] You can record questions using our free voice recorder: Online Voice Recorder