Summary: Receive a score and summary description of how easy your speech was to listen to.
The Listenability Score is available in the Meeting room when you purchase a course or have a business / educational code.
Our listenability score is based on the Flesch–Kincaid readability tests, using a modified Flesch reading ease algorithm.
- Press the "Start Analyse" button (the same button to enable Speech Analysis)
- Deliver your presentation or speech
- Stop the speech analysis and view your feedback / results
- Your Listenability Score will be displayed on the right panel
- Listenability Scores can be interpreted as shown below:
- > 90: Very easy to listen to. Easily understood by an average 11-year-old student.
- 90–80: Easy to listen to. Conversational English for consumers.
- 80–70: Fairly easy to listen to.
- 70–60: Plain English. Easily understood by 13 to 15-year-old students.
- 60–50: Fairly difficult to listen to.
- 50–30: Difficult to listen to.
- 30–0: Very difficult to listen to. Best understood by university graduates.